Dear Consortium Members,
Consortium Membership Binder Orientation is being offered by the Regional Training and Development Consortium for Public Agencies on Tuesday, October 29, 2013. Please see the attached flyer for information about this training opportunity.
Due to the limited space available, our registration process will include the generation of an “interest list” before registration is finalized in order to ensure equitable availability for our potential member agencies. The timeline and process for registration is as follows:
- An agency interest list is due on Tuesday, September 17, 2013. Please direct your employees to contact your agency’s training coordinator to express interest and the training coordinator can send your list to Christopher Manuel at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your Agency’s interest list should include the employee(s): name, department, title, and email address. If all interested participants can be accommodated, we will send you a confirmation letter five weeks prior to the session start date.
- If there are more interested participants than there are spaces available, spaces will be allotted to each agency on an equitable basis, taking into consideration the number of employees on your interest list, and the overall size of your agency.
- You will be notified about the number of spaces available for your agency no later than Tuesday, September 24, 2013 by the County of San Mateo.
- If you received fewer seats than interested participants, your agency may determine which employees on your interest list may attend at your own discretion. Please send your final list of participants no later than Tuesday, October 22, 2013 to the County of San Mateo.
- Each registered participant will receive a confirmation e-mail with instructions and location information. Training coordinators will receive a copy of this correspondence.
Thank you for distributing the attached flyer to your employees. If you have any questions or would like further information about this training opportunity, please feel free to contact me at (650) 599-1189 or email@example.com.
San Mateo County Human Resources
Training and Development
455 County Center – 5th Floor
Redwood City, CA 94063
* Please remove BOLD in your final document before distribution.